Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ongoing Lessons/Workshops/Group Classes

Just a studio information entry, as my website is being updated and revamped.

My primary studio is in NYC.  I am always consulting with potential clients, so don't hesitate to contact me if you are looking for private lessons!

I have a satellite studio in Toronto Ontario Canada and am there 4 or 5 times a year for intensives as well as workshops.  Next "round" will be in early November.

I am in Los Angeles in mid-October - private sessions are filling quickly!

I am coming to Boston before the snow flies!!! Private sessions and one or two workshops - 
"Dramatic Character for the Opera Aria" and "Music Theatre Presentation" which will include opera singers working to include this genre in their audition work!

I have also been approached by many about teaching younger students.  I am considering this in group settings in NYC and would be by audition only as I want to keep the classes small.

If you are interested in any of these, please message me/email me privately for more information!

Best for the upcoming fall season!

No comments:

Post a Comment