Friday, January 28, 2011

A Book is in the Works!

Greetings all!

THANK YOU for reading!  I have found out recently that the readership is over 16,000 and is all over the world and that the blog is being translated into 7 languages currently!

What a wonderful gift to ME.  Thank you!!

I am busy with pursuing writing a book based on this blog.

I would love your input,  dear readers,  as to what you would like to see and read and in what format.

Hard copy?  Ebook?  either/or? both?

What about content?  Taking some of these blogs and elaborating?  Other ideas?  Things I haven't touched on?

What would you like to see?

Of course, I shall continue this blog,  but as this book goes forward,  I want it to reflect YOUR requests, so message me on facebook, comment here, or email me directly susaneichhornstudio@gmail.com with your ideas...

I thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment