Saturday, October 25, 2014

A NOVEMBER SPECIAL IN THE NYC STUDIO!

If you read the blog,  and live in the NYC area or are going to be in NYC during November...

The studio is offering a CONSULTATION SPECIAL.

This is an hour work session that will evaluate where you are vocally,  what you need next and how to go about it;  we will evaluate what is in that audition book - what is serving you well,  what needs tweaking,  and what you might want to re-think.  I will also offer some repertoire suggestions!

Interested?

This CONSULTATION SPECIAL is $30 OFF my regular hourly fee.

This is for singers who have NEVER been into the studio to consult or work with me.

Is this you?

Are you interested?

Email me  HERE,  and attach your head shot and resume  and I will send you more information and how to book a session!

No comments:

Post a Comment